Mar 20, 2012

Drakefire Chasm v1.0.1 Released

I fixed the incorrect vi keys the first release had (h and k were switched around). I also changed 'l'ook to e'x'amine since it was conflicting with the vi move east. (D'oh.)

Needless to say, I never use the keys myself, not even to test if they work correctly it seems. But now they work as they should. I guess if you're on a laptop with no numpad, you could now just switch numlock on and use the Fn "numpad" instead (at least on a qwerty layout). I never found that to be very comfortable either, however. And 7 and 8 get overwritten by the numpad keys. (Don't take more than six active abilities and you're fine.)

I made couple other minor tweaks as well, but v1.1 will be the real balance/polish release, with more changes.


Changelog for v1.0.1 - 20.3.2012:

 Fixes:
  * The vi keys are now correct

 Changes:
  * 'l'ook is now e'x'amine (was conflicting with the vi keys)

 Tweaks:
  * Giant rats, cave bears, and earth gnomes no longer drop coins
  * Turns passed now affect the score for victories (the less turns spent the better the score bonus)

 New (minor) features:
  * libtcod credits animation

No comments:

Post a Comment